Sunday, January 27, 2013

Scrap Fabrics!

I don't have enough fabric!   Ummm...well, actually I do.  I have boxes and boxes of it, but I am a strong believer that it's not possible to have too much fabric and I don't always have the right fabrics.  So what did I do last week?  Well, I headed over to Homestead Hearth and purchased three of their remnant bags.  Each bag contains one pound of fabric, about 2 1/2 - 3 yards.  And these are not tiny little scraps either!  They're wonderful to expand your stash and inspire more quilts.  I bought three of them.  I chose the 1800 repro fabrics; the other choices are contemporary florals and prints or a combination of the two.  When I bought them there was a delay of 7-10 days because so many people had ordered them.  The delay is now listed as 21-28 days, but it is well worth the wait.  I know I'll be back for more.

Here's a sample:






2 Comments:

Blogger antique quilter said...

aren't these scrap bags wonderful?
I have been having fun using them and making a few little quilts with them too!
Kathie

January 28, 2013 at 2:49 AM  
Blogger baukje said...

Wow they are great. I once bought scraps and I was VERY disappinted, tiny pieces. But yours are great!

January 28, 2013 at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home